HomeHomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Great sniping game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
r3lic222
Admin

PostSubject: Great sniping game   Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:42 am

I just had a great game and wanted to share it with everyone, I don't usually go as sniper any more (im much better as assault) but decided I would play infantry only and see what happened. Had a good game with skeebs and then game the second game!

I started by finding a perfect hiding place, hiding just round a corner and noone could see me, I got 8 kills in that position before we captured the flag I was shooting at so I decided to move. Ran to the top of the big hill (its on the oil refinery map and the hill is the one between silo 1 and 4 in titan mode) and got one more headshot from the hill. I saw another guy run across me but I had to move closer because he was hidden by the hill. Unfortunately I moved too far and ended up slipping down the kill right next to him! I ran behind a fence and waited for him to follow me round, he was clever and gave it a wide birth to avoid being knifed but unfortunately he was using the Ganz so I just charged straight out at him and knifed him, he only hit me with one shot :p That got me the distinguished efficiency (nothing better than a knife kill to get the 10 streak :p especially when I thought I was dead for sure). I then ran and hid in the grass just beyond the turret and sniped a few more people from there before finally someone got me with a Voss Sad I was on 13 kills and 0 deaths by this point.

I then spawned on my leader who was too close to the enemy for my sniping needs so I only got one kill before being killed with by an assault Sad

For my third life I spawned a bit further out and fortunately their whole team was spawning on the point I was looking at, I managed another 8 kills from here until the game ended.

Final score: 22 kills 2 deaths
2x combat efficiency, 1x distinguished combat efficiency and 2x headshot pins

For most snipers this would be a very average game but I think then knife kill made it for me and an 11:1 KD ratio is pretty good in my opinion! It was a shame skeeba left at the beginning of the game so didnt get to see it Sad Think Shadow was there but not sure if he was playing at the time

PostSubject: Re: Great sniping game   Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:04 am

another sniper ay?

cant have enough of em i always say, great for tight situations Very Happy

11.1 k.d on a titan :O thats great mate.
Back to top Go down
r3lic222
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Great sniping game   Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:39 pm

Quote :
11.1 k.d on a titan :O thats great mate

It was infantry only conquest, not titan (was just using the titan silo to reference the place on the map :p) but its still a pretty good kd ratio Smile

Im not much of a sniper, im sure im no contest for you but I sometimes get the urge to go recon :p

Founder of =T.O.D=

PostSubject: Re: Great sniping game   Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:24 am

snipers are a challenge for me to kill them study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowScotsman
=T.O.D= Match Organizer

PostSubject: Re: Great sniping game   Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:35 am

i love going sniper allthough i rarely do it on a normal match because poeple allways end up taking out my targets before i do lol but i do occasionally like the odd sniping sever Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great sniping game   

Back to top Go down

Great sniping game
Page 1 of 1